Angel Flight is funded by private donation.
We rely entirely on donations from individuals, clubs and service clubs, companies large and small and deceased estates.
We do not employ any fund raising companies or pay for any advertising.
We have a policy that we never follow up donors asking for more money.
Donations are used to pay for;
* fuel used in the conduct of Angel flights
* discounted commercial flights when poor weather prevents light aircraft from flying.
* the Angel Flight Support Centre that runs on a very small infrastructure, with six full time coordinators as paid staff.
* 100% of money donated to Angel Flight goes directly into our operating costs.
We rely heavily on our volunteer Earth Angels to coordinate fundraising activity.
Angel Flight Australia is a registered, not for profit charity that needs the help of individuals and companies to undertake its charter of helping people in need.
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
CREDIT CARDS: Please download then fill out the form below* and fax, mail or email to Angel Flight.
CHEQUES or MONEY ORDERS: Please download then fill out the form* below and mail to Angel Flight.
A bequest (or legacy) is a gift made in your will. Angel Flight is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient. Angel Flight does not receive any government funding and relies completely on the benevolence of people in the community.
A bequest to Angel Flight will be used to support our mission to care for patients, their carers and families who need assistance to reach medical facilities anywhere in Australia.
seeking advice from a solicitor or trustee company. If you are interested
in leaving a gift to Angel Flight:
Click here for more information **
* Certain information is required to issue a receipt. Angel Flight Australia does not use this information for any other purpose.
** To open a PDF you will need a program called Adobe Reader which you can download for free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/