Support Angel Flight Australia
How is Angel Flight Australia funded?
Angel Flight is funded by private donation.
- We rely entirely on donations from individuals, clubs and service clubs, large and small companies, and bequests.
- We have a policy that we never follow up donors asking for more support.
- We do not employ fund raising companies or pay for any advertising.
- We rely heavily on our volunteers to coordinate fundraising activity.
What does my donation pay for?
100% of money donated to Angel Flight goes directly into our operating costs. Donations are used to pay for;
- discounted commercial flights when poor weather prevents light aircraft from flying, and
- the Angel Flight office that runs on a very small infrastructure, with six full time coordinators who are assisted by volunteers.
All donations are gratefully accepted.
Angel Flight Australia is a registered, not-for-profit charity that needs the help of individuals and companies to undertake its charter of helping people in need.
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
How can I donate?
Make a donation using Visa, Mastercard, or direct deposit.
Visa or Mastercard only. Please contact 1300 726 567 and quote your credit card number.
For money orders, cheques, or Visa and Mastercard payments, please download a donation form. *
A bequest (or legacy) is a gift made in your will. Angel Flight is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient.
We recommend seeking advice from a solicitor or trustee company. If you are interested in leaving a gift to Angel Flight, this Bequest Sample may be of use.
* Certain information is required to issue a receipt. Angel Flight Australia does not use this information for any other purpose.