What circumstances are not suitable for an Angel Flight?
- International requests.
- Unaccompanied minors.
- Nursing home relocations.
- Adults who are not able to enter or exit the aircraft unaided.
- Passengers requiring a rescue service or an air ambulance service, or who need monitoring by medical staff or medical equipment during the flight.
- Passengers who are not medically stable or whose medical condition is unsuitable for transport in a non-pressurised light aircraft.
- Passengers travelling for critical care (for example, an organ transplant) as flights can be delayed by the pilot or cancelled at short notice due to unsuitable weather conditions.